The home of the Monaco Grand Prix has always been one of the most challenging circuits for game designers to replicate.
Today gamers can enjoy the Monte-Carlo circuit in richer detail than ever before. Codemasters are especially keen to show off how the track looks in their latest game and have supplied these comparison shots to illustrate how they’ve added new elements to create a more convincing replica of the 3.3-kilometre track.
The latest edition of the official Formula 1 game will arrive later next month. RaceFans has already had a play of a pre-release version, and will bring you our first review as soon as final code is available.
Compare F1 2019 and F1 2018
Sainte Devote: Onboard
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
Don't miss anything new from RaceFans
Follow RaceFans on social media:
- “F1 2021”: The official Formula 1 game reviewed
- Giovinazzi and Norris are most-improved drivers in F1 2021 ratings
- The Porsche you can play F1 2020 on – and quite a bit more
- Why F1 2021 will be far more expensive for some – and three tracks will be missing at launch
- Moto GP 21 – The official Moto GP game reviewed