Which Formula One driver made the most of the Canadian Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last five days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve.
Driver performance summary
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2019 Canadian Grand Prix weekend?
- Lewis Hamilton (13%)
- Valtteri Bottas (0%)
- Sebastian Vettel (34%)
- Charles Leclerc (1%)
- Max Verstappen (2%)
- Pierre Gasly (0%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (41%)
- Nico Hulkenberg (1%)
- Romain Grosjean (0%)
- Kevin Magnussen (0%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (0%)
- Lando Norris (0%)
- Sergio Perez (0%)
- Lance Stroll (7%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (0%)
- Antonio Giovinazzi (0%)
- Daniil Kvyat (0%)
- Alexander Albon (0%)
- George Russell (0%)
- Robert Kubica (0%)
- No opinion (0%)
Total Voters: 261
An RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2019 Canadian Grand Prix
- Vettel penalty backlash had no effect on stewarding – Masi
- Hamilton “relaxed” when he heard Ferrari’s new evidence was Chandhok video
- Improving qualifying is my main target – Leclerc
- Binotto refuses to answers questions over Ferrari’s failed Canadian GP appeal
- Vettel wants to “burn” the rule book after losing review bid
Debates and polls
- Should Formula 1 have the same stewards at every race?
- Did the stewards take the correct decision over Hamilton and Verstappen at turn four?
- Should Ricciardo have been penalised for first-lap collision with Bottas?
- Should Formula 1 add a third race in the USA?
- Should Gasly have been penalised for first-corner tangle with Alonso?