Which Formula One driver made the most of the French Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last five days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Paul Ricard.
Driver performance summary
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2019 French Grand Prix weekend?
- Lewis Hamilton (34%)
- Valtteri Bottas (0%)
- Sebastian Vettel (1%)
- Charles Leclerc (5%)
- Max Verstappen (2%)
- Pierre Gasly (0%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (3%)
- Nico Hulkenberg (0%)
- Romain Grosjean (0%)
- Kevin Magnussen (0%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (9%)
- Lando Norris (40%)
- Sergio Perez (0%)
- Lance Stroll (1%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (6%)
- Antonio Giovinazzi (0%)
- Daniil Kvyat (0%)
- Alexander Albon (0%)
- George Russell (0%)
- Robert Kubica (1%)
- No opinion (0%)
Total Voters: 192
An RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2019 French Grand Prix
- Hamilton: French GP pace defied team’s predictions
- Ricciardo accepts one of his two last-lap penalties
- Raikkonen not surprised by Ricciardo’s penalty: “We all know the rules”
- Mercedes explain why the Virtual Safety Car cost Bottas four seconds
- Hamilton wants a “complete neutral”, not Wolff, running F1
Debates and polls
- Poll – Has Lewis Hamilton won his final world championship?
- Will you watch every race of F1’s longest-ever season?
- Vote for your 2021 Formula 1 Driver of the Year
- Which was F1’s best down-to-the-wire title fight?
- Did F1 race control make correct decision over last-lap restart?