Which Formula One driver made the most of the German Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last three days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Hockenheimring.
Driver performance summary
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Do you agree Gasly deserved a penalty for his collision with Alonso?
- Strongly agree (10%)
- Slightly agree (11%)
- Neither agree nor disagree (3%)
- Slightly disagree (29%)
- Strongly disagree (46%)
- No opinion (1%)
Total Voters: 147
An RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2019 German Grand Prix
- Williams keep only point of 2019 so far as appeal court rejects Alfa Romeo protest
- Fine instead of penalty for unsafe release was “proper” decision – Ferrari
- Alfa Romeo appeal to be heard next month
- Hulkenberg: Hockenheim drag strip run-off not up to F1 standard
- Leclerc “surprised” by fan video showing Hamilton going off at his crash scene
Debates and polls
- Should Gasly have been penalised for first-corner tangle with Alonso?
- Should F1 replace Paul Ricard with Imola on its 2022 calendar?
- Who was to blame for Hamilton and Verstappen’s collision at Monza?
- Who should Alfa Romeo hire to partner Bottas in 2022?
- Should F1 have awarded points for its one-lap Belgian Grand Prix?