The team is also running the branding of Belgian shop chain Night and Day this weekend. The logos appear in the positions previously occupied by British American Tobacco.
The team’s BAT branding has previously been swapped in favour of other sponsors due to sensitivities around promoting the tobacco brand’s ‘A Better Tomorrow’ campaign in certain markets. Travel retailer Dufry occupied the same positions during the Hungarian Grand Prix weekend and transportation network Lyft’s logos appeared at the previous round.
This article will be updated.
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2019 F1 season
- McLaren Racing reports reduced £71 million loss in 2019
- Kvyat: Hockenheim podium last year was “my biggest achievement” so far
- How the FIA’s new encrypted fuel flow meter targets Ferrari’s suspected ‘aliasing’ trick
- “He smashed my office door”: 23 must-see moments from ‘Drive to Survive’ season two
- ‘I should have done a better job. There’s things that I know I can do better’