Which Formula One driver made the most of the Japanese Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last three days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Suzuka.
Driver performance summary
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2019 Japanese Grand Prix weekend?
- Lewis Hamilton (4%)
- Valtteri Bottas (42%)
- Sebastian Vettel (5%)
- Charles Leclerc (1%)
- Max Verstappen (0%)
- Alexander Albon (4%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (6%)
- Nico Hulkenberg (0%)
- Romain Grosjean (0%)
- Kevin Magnussen (0%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (35%)
- Lando Norris (0%)
- Sergio Perez (1%)
- Lance Stroll (0%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (0%)
- Antonio Giovinazzi (0%)
- Daniil Kvyat (0%)
- Pierre Gasly (0%)
- George Russell (0%)
- Robert Kubica (0%)
- No opinion (0%)
Total Voters: 219
An RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2019 Japanese Grand Prix
- Bottas admits “lucky” Suzuka start was aided by Vettel’s early move
- Renault may appeal against Japanese GP disqualification
- Updated championship points and Japanese Grand Prix result following Renault’s disqualification
- Renault thrown out of Japanese Grand Prix result as FIA upholds Racing Point protest
- Top ten pictures from the 2019 Japanese Grand Prix
Debates and polls
- Did Verstappen get the right penalty for “brake test” on Hamilton?
- Should Formula 1 have the same stewards at every race?
- Did the stewards take the correct decision over Hamilton and Verstappen at turn four?
- Should Ricciardo have been penalised for first-lap collision with Bottas?
- Should Formula 1 add a third race in the USA?