Which Formula One driver made the most of the Mexican Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last three days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez.
Driver performance summary
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2019 Mexican Grand Prix?
- Lewis Hamilton (50%)
- Valtteri Bottas (2%)
- Sebastian Vettel (3%)
- Charles Leclerc (0%)
- Max Verstappen (5%)
- Alexander Albon (8%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (7%)
- Nico Hulkenberg (0%)
- Romain Grosjean (0%)
- Kevin Magnussen (0%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (0%)
- Lando Norris (0%)
- Sergio Perez (21%)
- Lance Stroll (0%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (0%)
- Antonio Giovinazzi (0%)
- Daniil Kvyat (0%)
- Pierre Gasly (1%)
- George Russell (0%)
- Robert Kubica (1%)
- No opinion (0%)
Total Voters: 203
An RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2019 Mexican Grand Prix
- Why Leclerc’s penalty decision took four hours longer than Kvyat’s
- Ferrari must start converting pole positions into wins – Binotto
- 2019 Mexican Grand Prix Star Performers
- Mercedes: Lost ‘wouvre panel’ cost Hamilton seven seconds
- Horner defends Verstappen’s driving after Hamilton’s “torpedo” criticism
Debates and polls
- What single-seater drivers not in F1 deserve a chance at a grand prix debut?
- Should the Italian Grand Prix have finished behind the Safety Car?
- Should Formula 2 test sustainable fuels before they are introduced in F1?
- Would McLaren be right to drop Ricciardo for 2023?
- Will Alonso win with Aston Martin?