Which Formula One driver made the most of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last three days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Yas Marina.
Driver performance summary
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2019 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix weekend?
- Lewis Hamilton (58%)
- Valtteri Bottas (7%)
- Sebastian Vettel (0%)
- Charles Leclerc (1%)
- Max Verstappen (5%)
- Alexander Albon (1%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (1%)
- Nico Hulkenberg (5%)
- Romain Grosjean (0%)
- Kevin Magnussen (1%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (6%)
- Lando Norris (2%)
- Sergio Perez (12%)
- Lance Stroll (0%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (1%)
- Antonio Giovinazzi (0%)
- Daniil Kvyat (0%)
- Pierre Gasly (0%)
- George Russell (1%)
- Robert Kubica (0%)
- No opinion (1%)
Total Voters: 181
An RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2019 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- 2019 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Star Performers
- Leclerc would welcome Hamilton as Ferrari team mate
- McLaren will upgrade pit gear next year despite standard equipment coming in 2021
- Vettel aiming for small improvements and fewer mistakes in 2020
- New 2020 tyre would have to be “really bad” not to be an improvement – Steiner
Debates and polls
- Should Formula 1 have the same stewards at every race?
- Did the stewards take the correct decision over Hamilton and Verstappen at turn four?
- Should Ricciardo have been penalised for first-lap collision with Bottas?
- Should Formula 1 add a third race in the USA?
- Should Gasly have been penalised for first-corner tangle with Alonso?