Mercedes has presented its new livery for the 2020 F1 season at an event in London.new long-term partner Ineos was revealed a today’s event in the Royal Automobile Club.
AMD, previously a sponsor of rivals Ferrari, has also joined Mercedes. The team will reveal its new car later this week in a private event at Silverstone.
The team’s new look was presented on last year’s car, the championship-winning W10.
Pictures: 2020 Mercedes F1 livery launch
This article will be updated
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2020 F1 season
- Pictures: Wrecked chassis from Grosjean’s Bahrain fireball crash to go on display
- Bottas vs Rosberg: Hamilton’s Mercedes team mates compared after 78 races each
- F1 revenues fell by $877 million in Covid-struck 2020 season
- Hamilton and Mercedes finally announce new deal for 2021 season
- F1 audience figures “strong” in 2020 despite dip in television viewers