Williams has revealed its revised livery for the 2020 F1 season following its split from Rokit.
The team has reverted to its ‘heritage’ dark blue colours on the new-look FW43, replacing the red colouring of its former title sponsor. As RaceFans revealed earlier this week, Rokit is believed to be closing on a deal to sponsor Mercedes.
A rendering of the team’s new look was leaked online around half an hour before it was officially presented.
Pictures: Williams’ new livery for the 2020 F1 season
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2020 F1 season
- Bottas vs Rosberg: Hamilton’s Mercedes team mates compared after 78 races each
- F1 revenues fell by $877 million in Covid-struck 2020 season
- Hamilton and Mercedes finally announce new deal for 2021 season
- F1 audience figures “strong” in 2020 despite dip in television viewers
- 2020 F1 driver rankings #1: Lewis Hamilton