Which Formula 1 driver made the most of the Austrian Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last three days.
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2020 Austrian Grand Prix weekend?
- No opinion (0%)
- Nicholas Latifi (0%)
- George Russell (0%)
- Kevin Magnussen (0%)
- Romain Grosjean (0%)
- Antonio Giovinazzi (0%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (0%)
- Lance Stroll (0%)
- Sergio Perez (0%)
- Pierre Gasly (0%)
- Daniil Kvyat (0%)
- Esteban Ocon (0%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (0%)
- Lando Norris (58%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (0%)
- Alexander Albon (5%)
- Max Verstappen (1%)
- Charles Leclerc (18%)
- Sebastian Vettel (0%)
- Valtteri Bottas (16%)
- Lewis Hamilton (0%)
Total Voters: 211
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2020 Austrian Grand Prix
- FIA issues new Austrian GP results after correcting Kvyat error
- Russell sees Mercedes as only possible alternative to Williams in 2021
- Hamilton: No “bad blood” with Albon after second collision in three races
- 2020 Austrian Grand Prix interactive data: lap charts, times and tyres
- 2020 Austrian Grand Prix Star Performers
Debates and polls
- Is DRS-baiting dangerous, or a legitimate tactic?
- Do Andretti-Cadillac deserve a place on the Formula 1 grid?
- Has Sargeant proved he deserves another season in Formula 1?
- Should the F1 world championship be decided by a 19-lap sprint race?
- Who should Red Bull run in their second F1 team in 2024?