Lance Stroll has been cleared following an investigation into his overtaking move on Daniel Ricciardo, which led to both drivers leaving the circuit.
However after inspecting video of the move, the stewards ruled “the incident is considered a race incident”.
No other incidents are under investigation following the race. However 11 drivers had lap times deleted for running wide at turns nine and 10.
Don't miss anything new from RaceFans
Follow RaceFans on social media:
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2020 F1 season
- Bottas vs Rosberg: Hamilton’s Mercedes team mates compared after 78 races each
- F1 revenues fell by $877 million in Covid-struck 2020 season
- Hamilton and Mercedes finally announce new deal for 2021 season
- F1 audience figures “strong” in 2020 despite dip in television viewers
- 2020 F1 driver rankings #1: Lewis Hamilton