Which Formula 1 driver made the most of the Spanish Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last three days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Circuit de Catalunya.
Driver performance summary
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2020 Spanish Grand Prix weekend?
- Lewis Hamilton (36%)
- Valtteri Bottas (0%)
- Sebastian Vettel (28%)
- Charles Leclerc (1%)
- Max Verstappen (15%)
- Alexander Albon (0%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (6%)
- Lando Norris (0%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (0%)
- Esteban Ocon (0%)
- Daniil Kvyat (0%)
- Pierre Gasly (0%)
- Sergio Perez (5%)
- Lance Stroll (3%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (3%)
- Antonio Giovinazzi (0%)
- Romain Grosjean (0%)
- Kevin Magnussen (0%)
- George Russell (0%)
- Nicholas Latifi (0%)
- No opinion (0%)
Total Voters: 226
An RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2020 Spanish Grand Prix
- 2020 Spanish Grand Prix Star Performers
- Hamilton’s record podium, Raikkonen’s record mileage
- F1 teams welcome ban on testing at new tracks for 2020
- Perez felt fit enough to return earlier – Szafnauer
- Electrical failure cost Leclerc fourth place, say Ferrari
Debates and polls
- Did the stewards handle Alonso’s chicane cutting incidents in Miami correctly?
- Should Formula 1 adopt IndyCar’s deleted lap times rule for causing red flags in qualifying?
- Were stewards right to penalise Stroll’s weaving in Australian GP?
- Should F1 and its teams lift the cap of 24 grands prix in a season?
- Which F1 drivers will beat their team mates in 2022?