What did you think of today’s race? Share your verdict on the Tuscan Grand Prix Ferrari 1000.
RaceFans has held polls on every F1 race since 2008 to find out which fans thought of each round of the season.
Join in the latest poll and give your verdict on the race: 10 being the highest and 1 the lowest. Please vote based on how entertaining and exciting you thought the race was, not on how your preferred driver or team performed.
What were the best and worst moments of the race? What was the main thing you’ll remember about it? Rate the race out of ten and leave a comment below:
Rate the 2020 Tuscan Grand Prix out of 10
- 1 (0%)
- 2 (1%)
- 3 (2%)
- 4 (5%)
- 5 (6%)
- 6 (9%)
- 7 (23%)
- 8 (32%)
- 9 (16%)
- 10 (5%)
Total Voters: 282
1 = ‘Terrible’, 10 = ‘Perfect’
View more Rate the Race results:
- Rate the Race: The RaceFans Top 100
- Rate the Race: The RaceFans Bottom 10
- Rate the Race: Circuit ratings
2020 Tuscan Grand Prix Ferrari 1000
- NASCAR-style restart zones could prevent repeat of F1’s Mugello crash – Steiner
- Drivers want more gravel traps but they’re “not the solution everywhere”, says Masi
- 2020 Tuscan Grand Prix Ferrari 1000 Star Performers
- Reverse grid races would make us look “stupid” – Russell
- New Williams owners make first appearance at race
Debates and polls
- Should Gasly have been penalised for first-corner tangle with Alonso?
- Should F1 replace Paul Ricard with Imola on its 2022 calendar?
- Who was to blame for Hamilton and Verstappen’s collision at Monza?
- Who should Alfa Romeo hire to partner Bottas in 2022?
- Should F1 have awarded points for its one-lap Belgian Grand Prix?