Which Formula One driver made the most of the Turkish Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last three days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Istanbul Park.
Driver performance summary
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2020 Turkish Grand Prix weekend?
- Lewis Hamilton (43%)
- Valtteri Bottas (0%)
- Sebastian Vettel (19%)
- Charles Leclerc (2%)
- Max Verstappen (0%)
- Alexander Albon (1%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (1%)
- Lando Norris (0%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (0%)
- Esteban Ocon (0%)
- Daniil Kvyat (0%)
- Pierre Gasly (0%)
- Sergio Perez (30%)
- Lance Stroll (3%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (0%)
- Antonio Giovinazzi (0%)
- Romain Grosjean (0%)
- Kevin Magnussen (0%)
- George Russell (0%)
- Nicholas Latifi (0%)
- No opinion (0%)
Total Voters: 297
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2020 Turkish Grand Prix
- “Perfect storm” caused extreme low-grip conditions in Turkey – Masi
- Haas doubt pit stop error cost Magnussen points
- Istanbul race thrilled but top F1 figures say grip-less tracks “cannot be the norm”
- Perez feels “definitely much more ready” to drive for a top F1 team
- Did Stroll’s Turkish GP performance end the “pay driver” debate?
Debates and polls
- What single-seater drivers not in F1 deserve a chance at a grand prix debut?
- Should the Italian Grand Prix have finished behind the Safety Car?
- Should Formula 2 test sustainable fuels before they are introduced in F1?
- Would McLaren be right to drop Ricciardo for 2023?
- Will Alonso win with Aston Martin?