Which Formula One driver made the most of the Bahrain Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last three days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Bahrain International Circuit.
Driver performance summary
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2020 Bahrain Grand Prix weekend?
- Lewis Hamilton (22%)
- Valtteri Bottas (0%)
- Sebastian Vettel (0%)
- Charles Leclerc (0%)
- Max Verstappen (2%)
- Alexander Albon (1%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (12%)
- Lando Norris (2%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (1%)
- Esteban Ocon (0%)
- Daniil Kvyat (1%)
- Pierre Gasly (1%)
- Sergio Perez (40%)
- Lance Stroll (0%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (0%)
- Antonio Giovinazzi (0%)
- Romain Grosjean (15%)
- Kevin Magnussen (0%)
- George Russell (2%)
- Nicholas Latifi (0%)
- No opinion (3%)
Total Voters: 177
An RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2020 Bahrain Grand Prix
- Grosjean reveals extent of burns to right hand
- ‘I put both my hands in the fire’: Grosjean describes his 28 seconds trapped in an inferno
- “Thank you for saving my life” Grosjean tells crash scene marshals
- The urgent questions F1 must answer following Grosjean’s fireball crash
- Grosjean: I tried three times to escape from burning cockpit
Debates and polls
- Will Formula 1’s new cars for 2022 prove a change for the better?
- Who should Mercedes hire as Hamilton’s team mate for 2022?
- Will F1’s new Sprint Qualifying races enhance the championship?
- 10 years of DRS: Should F1 wean itself off push-button passes?
- Which F1 team has the best-looking car for 2021?