Red Bull has revealed the first images of its updated chassis for the 2021 F1 season, the RB16B.
Max Verstappen goes into his seventh season of Formula 1 alongside new team mate Sergio Perez, who has joined Red Bull in place of Alexander Albon.
The technical team behind the RB16B is largely unchanged. Star designer Adrian Newey, who joined Red Bull 15 years ago, remains chief technical officer, leading a team which includes technical director Pierre Wache and head of aerodynamics Dan Fallows.
The RB16B is due to have its first run on-track tomorrow.
Pictures: 2021 Red Bull RB16B
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2021 F1 season
- Ocon and Alpine agree contract extension until 2024
- Aston Martin also confirms it followed Pirelli’s tyre restrictions before crash
- Alpine have “too many” F1 juniors, but do they have a 2022 solution?
- FIA introduces new tyre pressure checks and forbids blanket practice Hamilton spotted
- Pirelli confirm teams not to blame for Baku tyre failures following investigation