Red Bull has revealed the first images of its updated chassis for the 2021 F1 season, the RB16B.
Max Verstappen goes into his seventh season of Formula 1 alongside new team mate Sergio Perez, who has joined Red Bull in place of Alexander Albon.
The technical team behind the RB16B is largely unchanged. Star designer Adrian Newey, who joined Red Bull 15 years ago, remains chief technical officer, leading a team which includes technical director Pierre Wache and head of aerodynamics Dan Fallows.
The RB16B is due to have its first run on-track tomorrow.
Pictures: 2021 Red Bull RB16B
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2021 F1 season
- More F1 venues following Silverstone’s lead in aim for full crowds
- Alfa Romeo among F1’s most-improved teams this year – Vasseur
- AlphaTauri drivers back team’s strategy to use harder tyres in Q2
- F1 rearranges Imola GP timetable to avoid clash with funeral of Britain’s Prince Philip
- Grosjean rues missed chances in F1 but admits uncompetitive Haas was “no real fun”