Red Bull has revealed the first images of its updated chassis for the 2021 F1 season, the RB16B.
Max Verstappen goes into his seventh season of Formula 1 alongside new team mate Sergio Perez, who has joined Red Bull in place of Alexander Albon.
The technical team behind the RB16B is largely unchanged. Star designer Adrian Newey, who joined Red Bull 15 years ago, remains chief technical officer, leading a team which includes technical director Pierre Wache and head of aerodynamics Dan Fallows.
The RB16B is due to have its first run on-track tomorrow.
Pictures: 2021 Red Bull RB16B
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2021 F1 season
- Masi says he received “death threats” over months after Abu Dhabi controversy
- Masi did make mistake with title-deciding Abu Dhabi GP restart, Horner admits
- Williams fined for late submission of budget cap documents
- The omission in the FIA’s Abu Dhabi report which may store up trouble for the future
- New insights but notable omissions in Drive to Survive’s account of F1’s 2021 finale