Which Formula 1 driver made the most of the Portuguese Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last three days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Autodromo do Algarve.
Driver performance summary
|Driver||Started||Gap to team mate (Q)||Laps leading team mate||Pit stops||Finished||Gap to team mate (R)|
|Carlos Sainz Jnr||5th||-0.267s||31/66||1||11th||+23.174s|
|Pierre Gasly||9th||-0.411s||65/65||1||10th||Not on same lap|
|Yuki Tsunoda||14th||+0.411s||0/65||1||15th||Not on same lap|
|George Russell||11th||-0.488s||58/64||1||16th||Not on same lap|
|Nicholas Latifi||18th||+0.488s||6/64||1||18th||Not on same lap|
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2021 Portuguese Grand Prix weekend?
- Lewis Hamilton (42%)
- Valtteri Bottas (0%)
- Max Verstappen (2%)
- Sergio Perez (2%)
- Lando Norris (27%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (3%)
- Lance Stroll (0%)
- Sebastian Vettel (0%)
- Esteban Ocon (5%)
- Fernando Alonso (7%)
- Charles Leclerc (0%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (0%)
- Pierre Gasly (0%)
- Yuki Tsunoda (0%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (0%)
- Antonio Giovinazzi (0%)
- Mick Schumacher (8%)
- Nikita Mazepin (2%)
- George Russell (0%)
- Nicholas Latifi (0%)
- No opinion (1%)
Total Voters: 211
A RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2021 Portuguese Grand Prix
- Pirelli’s tyre choice for Portuguese GP wasn’t “too hard”, Hamilton concedes
- How Hamilton’s one-shot overtakes handed him a tyre life advantage
- 2021 Portuguese Grand Prix Star Performers
- Race gains encourage Ricciardo after ‘unacceptable’ qualifying performance
- We don’t know why we were so quick in Portugal, admits Alonso
Debates and polls
- Will F1’s new Sprint Qualifying races enhance the championship?
- 10 years of DRS: Should F1 wean itself off push-button passes?
- Which F1 team has the best-looking car for 2021?
- Will Ferrari recover? Can Perez seize his chance? 20 questions for the 2021 F1 season
- Which F1 drivers will beat their team mates in 2021?