Which Formula 1 driver made the most of the Hungarian Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last three days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at the Hungaroring.
Driver performance summary
|Driver||Started||Gap to team mate (Q)||Laps leading team mate||Pitted||Finished||Gap to team mate (R)|
|Carlos Sainz Jnr||15th||-0.435s||0/0||2||4th|
NB. Finishing positions are ‘on-the-road’, prior to Vettel’s disqualification
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2021 Hungarian Grand Prix wekend?
- Lewis Hamilton (15%)
- Valtteri Bottas (4%)
- Max Verstappen (2%)
- Sergio Perez (0%)
- Lando Norris (0%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (0%)
- Lance Stroll (0%)
- Sebastian Vettel (5%)
- Esteban Ocon (27%)
- Fernando Alonso (43%)
- Charles Leclerc (0%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (0%)
- Pierre Gasly (0%)
- Yuki Tsunoda (0%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (0%)
- Antonio Giovinazzi (0%)
- Mick Schumacher (0%)
- Nikita Mazepin (0%)
- George Russell (0%)
- Nicholas Latifi (2%)
- No opinion (0%)
Total Voters: 246
A RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2021 Hungarian Grand Prix
- Vettel’s disqualification stands as Aston Martin drop appeal bid
- Aston Martin considering appeal after FIA rejects request for review of Vettel disqualification
- Alpine doubt first win signals a performance breakthrough
- Vettel disqualification hearing to take place on Monday
- Aston Martin formally requests review of Vettel’s disqualification
Debates and polls
- Who was to blame for Hamilton and Verstappen’s collision at Monza?
- Who should Alfa Romeo hire to partner Bottas in 2022?
- Should F1 have awarded points for its one-lap Belgian Grand Prix?
- Will Formula 1’s new cars for 2022 prove a change for the better?
- Who should Mercedes hire as Hamilton’s team mate for 2022?