Which Formula 1 driver made the most of the Belgian Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last three days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Spa-Francorchamps.
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2021 Belgian Grand Prix weekend?
- Lewis Hamilton (2%)
- Valtteri Bottas (0%)
- Max Verstappen (6%)
- Sergio Perez (0%)
- Lando Norris (5%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (0%)
- Lance Stroll (0%)
- Sebastian Vettel (1%)
- Esteban Ocon (0%)
- Fernando Alonso (0%)
- Charles Leclerc (0%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (0%)
- Pierre Gasly (0%)
- Yuki Tsunoda (0%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (0%)
- Antonio Giovinazzi (0%)
- Mick Schumacher (0%)
- Nikita Mazepin (7%)
- George Russell (72%)
- Nicholas Latifi (0%)
- No opinion (7%)
Total Voters: 260
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2021 Belgian Grand Prix
- Honda reveal details of Verstappen’s Spa power unit upgrade
- Ocon congratulated by past French F1 aces after breakthrough win
- ‘Wrong to award points for a couple of laps behind the Safety Car’ – Horner
- Hamilton offers “exclusive gift” to fans who attended Belgian GP wash-out
- Change rules to give points for qualifying if race can’t happen – Seidl
Debates and polls
- Should Gasly have been penalised for first-corner tangle with Alonso?
- Should F1 replace Paul Ricard with Imola on its 2022 calendar?
- Who was to blame for Hamilton and Verstappen’s collision at Monza?
- Who should Alfa Romeo hire to partner Bottas in 2022?
- Should F1 have awarded points for its one-lap Belgian Grand Prix?