AlphaTauri and Alpine have become the latest teams to confirm when they will present their new cars for the 2022 Formula 1 season.
The two teams, which fought for fifth place in the constructors championship last year, both teams have unchanged driver line-ups for the new season.
Pierre Gasly, in his sixth consecutive season with AlphaTauri, which was previously known as Toro Rosso. He scored their best result last year with third place at the Azerbaijan Grand Prix.
Yuki Tsunoda, who made his F1 debut last year, will remain as Gasly’s team mate.
Alpine, who beat AlphaTauri to fifth in the championship by 13 points last year, will continue with two-times world champion Fernando Alonso and Esteban Ocon. The latter scored his first F1 victory last year in Hungary.
More than half of the 10 Formula 1 teams have now announced the dates for the 2022 car launches. Aston Martin will be first to present their new car on February 10th, followed by McLaren the day after. Ferrari and Mercedes have also confirmed their launch plans.
Get all the 2022 F1 race weekend session details plus test and launch dates on your mobile device using the RaceFans F1 Calendar
Don't miss anything new from RaceFans
Follow RaceFans on social media:
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2022 F1 season
- FIA confirms all 10 F1 teams complied with 2022 cost cap
- Steiner “not ashamed” of panning “slow” Schumacher in Drive to Survive
- Albon believes year out of F1 improved him as a driver
- Hamilton sees diversity gains in F1 years on from his ‘traumatising’ experience of racism
- Verstappen returns to Drive to Survive as season five launch date is confirmed