Williams’ new Formula 1 car for the 2022 season will look “more Williams” following another change to its livery, the team has revealed.
Williams overhauled its livery again for last season. It revealed on social media today a further change is coming for the 2022 F1 season, including a change of colour.
“It’s different,” said new driver Alexander Albon in a video released by the team. “More Williams.”
“It’s more simple in terms of the colour scheme,” Albon added. Nicholas Latifi, who is going into his third season as a Williams driver, said “I think it’s going to look nice under the lights”. The first two races of the season are night races help under floodlights.
Williams is due to launch its new car for 2022, the FW44, on February 15th.
Don't miss anything new from RaceFans
Follow RaceFans on social media:
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2022 F1 season
- FIA confirms all 10 F1 teams complied with 2022 cost cap
- Steiner “not ashamed” of panning “slow” Schumacher in Drive to Survive
- Albon believes year out of F1 improved him as a driver
- Hamilton sees diversity gains in F1 years on from his ‘traumatising’ experience of racism
- Verstappen returns to Drive to Survive as season five launch date is confirmed