Haas’s car has appeared in a revised livery after the team removed their Uralkali sponsorship logos and Russian flag colour scheme.
The team confirmed yesterday it would make the change following Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. It has also removed the Uralkali logos from its facilities.
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2022 F1 season
- FIA confirms all 10 F1 teams complied with 2022 cost cap
- Steiner “not ashamed” of panning “slow” Schumacher in Drive to Survive
- Albon believes year out of F1 improved him as a driver
- Hamilton sees diversity gains in F1 years on from his ‘traumatising’ experience of racism
- Verstappen returns to Drive to Survive as season five launch date is confirmed