Haas’s car has appeared in a revised livery after the team removed their Uralkali sponsorship logos and Russian flag colour scheme.
The team confirmed yesterday it would make the change following Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. It has also removed the Uralkali logos from its facilities.
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2022 F1 season
- Bottas is team’s top scorer but Zhou makes case for a second season
- Where could F1 race if it replaces the cancelled Chinese Grand Prix?
- Surprise Brazil pole showed Magnussen rebounded from mid-season “struggle”
- Audi begins building extension to engine factory to house F1 project
- Did Russell deserve to out-score Hamilton? Perhaps not – but it was close