Which Formula 1 driver made the most of the British Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last three days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Silverstone.
Driver performance summary
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2022 British Grand Prix weekend
- No opinion (0%)
- Kevin Magnussen (0%)
- Mick Schumacher (6%)
- Nicholas Latifi (1%)
- Alexander Albon (0%)
- Guanyu Zhou (1%)
- Valtteri Bottas (0%)
- Sebastian Vettel (1%)
- Lance Stroll (0%)
- Yuki Tsunoda (0%)
- Pierre Gasly (0%)
- Fernando Alonso (9%)
- Esteban Ocon (0%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (0%)
- Lando Norris (1%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (15%)
- Charles Leclerc (13%)
- Sergio Perez (12%)
- Max Verstappen (7%)
- George Russell (0%)
- Lewis Hamilton (34%)
Total Voters: 144
A RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2022 British Grand Prix
- How many victory chances did Hamilton have in his first winless F1 season?
- New rule added on drivers abandoning cars after Russell’s Silverstone retirement
- Hamilton told Leclerc ‘I didn’t want to clip you and send you off’ after Copse scrap
- Sainz: Ferrari accepted I was right not to follow “10 car lengths” instruction
- Zhou says Silverstone crash force exceeded roll hoop impact test
Debates and polls
- Is DRS-baiting dangerous, or a legitimate tactic?
- Do Andretti-Cadillac deserve a place on the Formula 1 grid?
- Has Sargeant proved he deserves another season in Formula 1?
- Should the F1 world championship be decided by a 19-lap sprint race?
- Who should Red Bull run in their second F1 team in 2024?