Which Formula 1 driver made the most of the British Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last three days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Silverstone.
Driver performance summary
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2022 British Grand Prix weekend
- Lewis Hamilton (34%)
- George Russell (0%)
- Max Verstappen (7%)
- Sergio Perez (12%)
- Charles Leclerc (13%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (15%)
- Lando Norris (1%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (0%)
- Esteban Ocon (0%)
- Fernando Alonso (9%)
- Pierre Gasly (0%)
- Yuki Tsunoda (0%)
- Lance Stroll (0%)
- Sebastian Vettel (1%)
- Valtteri Bottas (0%)
- Guanyu Zhou (1%)
- Alexander Albon (0%)
- Nicholas Latifi (1%)
- Mick Schumacher (6%)
- Kevin Magnussen (0%)
- No opinion (0%)
Total Voters: 144
A RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2022 British Grand Prix
- Hamilton told Leclerc ‘I didn’t want to clip you and send you off’ after Copse scrap
- Sainz: Ferrari accepted I was right not to follow “10 car lengths” instruction
- Sainz’s victory means more than half the F1 grid are race-winners
- “Do something, please!” The radio calls which show how Leclerc lost at Silverstone
- Vettel “felt like a five-year-old” in sustainably-fueled 1992 Williams demo run