Could there be a future in Formula 1 for Boris Johnson? The British prime minister announced today he is stepping down two-and-a-half years since he was elected.
Johnson visited Red Bull’s F1 team for a publicity stunt during his successful campaign in December 2019 and tried his hand at changing wheels on one of their cars.
Can you come up with the best caption for this picture? Post your funniest suggestion in the comments below.
A selection of the best will feature in a future edition of the RaceFans Round-up.
Image: Boris Johnson via Twitter
- Caption Competition 226: AlphaTaur-eye
- Caption Competition 225: Luckless Leclerc
- Caption Competition 224: Verstappen’s words of wisdom for Perez
- Caption Competition 223: Tech talk with Hamilton and Ocon
- Caption Competition 222: Binotto’s back
Browse all Caption Competitions