Which Formula 1 driver made the most of the Hungarian Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last three days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Hungaroring.
Driver performance summary
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2022 Hungarian Grand Prix?
- Lewis Hamilton (33%)
- George Russell (8%)
- Max Verstappen (53%)
- Sergio Perez (0%)
- Charles Leclerc (2%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (0%)
- Lando Norris (2%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (0%)
- Esteban Ocon (1%)
- Fernando Alonso (0%)
- Pierre Gasly (0%)
- Yuki Tsunoda (0%)
- Lance Stroll (0%)
- Sebastian Vettel (0%)
- Valtteri Bottas (0%)
- Guanyu Zhou (0%)
- Alexander Albon (0%)
- Nicholas Latifi (1%)
- Mick Schumacher (0%)
- Kevin Magnussen (0%)
- No opinion (0%)
Total Voters: 174
A RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2022 Hungarian Grand Prix
- Mercedes ‘not close enough to Ferrari and Red Bull to really fight them yet’ – Wolff
- Transcript: Why Ferrari told Leclerc ‘the hard is worse than expected’ but still used it
- What made Verstappen’s 10th-to-first win in Hungary a rare achievement
- Ricciardo eager for summer break after “not the six months I wanted”
- Gasly pleased FIA is considering “different options” for track limits policing in 2023