The Mexican Grand Prix was held the weekend of Día de Muertos – the Day of the Dead – that celebrates the lives and memories of those loved ones who have died.
But what was going on when Alfa Romeo drivers Valtteri Bottas and Zhou Guanyu had a spooky guest in their team’s hospitality suite prior to the race?
Can you come up with the best caption for this picture? Post your funniest suggestion in the comments below.
A selection of the best will feature in a future edition of the RaceFans Round-up.
- Caption Competition 204: Eyes to the skies
- Caption Competition 203: Bath time
- Caption Competition 202: Arrow Tauri
- The RaceFans’ Caption Competition winners of 2022
- Caption Competition 201: Limbering up for the season
Browse all Caption Competitions