The Mexican Grand Prix was held the weekend of Día de Muertos – the Day of the Dead – that celebrates the lives and memories of those loved ones who have died.
But what was going on when Alfa Romeo drivers Valtteri Bottas and Zhou Guanyu had a spooky guest in their team’s hospitality suite prior to the race?
Can you come up with the best caption for this picture? Post your funniest suggestion in the comments below.
A selection of the best will feature in a future edition of the RaceFans Round-up.
- Caption Competition 226: AlphaTaur-eye
- Caption Competition 225: Luckless Leclerc
- Caption Competition 224: Verstappen’s words of wisdom for Perez
- Caption Competition 223: Tech talk with Hamilton and Ocon
- Caption Competition 222: Binotto’s back
Browse all Caption Competitions