Red Bull have unveiled the livery their RB19 will race in as they look to defend both the drivers’ and constructors’ championships in 2023.
The team head into the 2023 season as reigning double champions for the first time since 2014, with Max Verstappen looking to defend his title and secure his third successive world championship.
Honda’s logos will remain on Red Bull and sister team AlphaTauri’s cars for 2023, despite Honda’s exit from F1 at the end of 2021. Red Bull will again operate and maintain the Honda-designed power units under their Red Bull Power Trains badge.
Red Bull are coming back of their most successful year ever in F1, winning both titles while Max Verstappen delivered a record-breaking 15 race victories and team mate Sergio Perez contributed two more.
The team’s reserve driver will be Daniel Ricciardo, returning to Red Bull following his losing his drive with McLaren at the end of last year. He previously raced for Red Bull from 2014 to 2018, then spent two seasons apiece at Renault and McLaren before losing his place on the F1 grid and finding salvation with a new role at Red Bull.
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2023 F1 season
- Ferrari resurgence continues but Perez must find 16kph to match Verstappen
- Ferrari’s floor changes and five more teams’ Japanese Grand Prix updates
- McLaren handling “all over the place” but closer to Red Bull than usual – Norris
- Leclerc pleased with Ferrari gains at Suzuka and has Red Bull in his sights
- Hamilton says he needs to close gap to Russell after ending “bad day” 14th