Codemasters have revealed the first images from the forthcoming new edition of the official Formula 1 game, F1 23.2023 F1 calendar which have not previously appeared in the game can be seen in the images.
These are the Las Vegas Strip Circuit, which is due to host its first race in November, and Losail International Circuit, which F1 will race at in October. That Qatari venue previously held a round of the world championship two years ago, but the track did not feature in F1 2021 as the race was announced two months after the game went on sale.
In addition to all 23 circuits the world championship will visit this year, F1 23 features three other venues the series has raced at in recent seasons: Autodromo do Algarve in Portugal, Paul Ricard in France and Shanghai International Circuit in China.
Codemasters have also revealed further details of the major gameplay changes for the latest update of the F1 game franchise. These include revisions to the drive-ability of the vehicles and enhancements for players using gamepads, plus a new 35% race distance option and modelling of red flags.
F1 23 is slated to arrive on June 16th for PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox Series X, S and One, and PC on Steam, Epic Games Store and the EA App.
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2023 F1 season
- Verstappen sitting pretty but unexpectedly hot track could cook up drama
- The “big step” AlphaTauri saw from Tsunoda which earned him a new deal
- Suzuka layout ‘punishes’ Mercedes’ weakness in high-speed corners
- Sainz blames late set-up change for qualifying performance at Japanese GP
- Russell admits he “took a step backwards” after Friday practice