World Endurance Championship

How to watch the World Endurance Championship in your region

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

As I see a lot of comments asking how to watch different racing series in different countries, I thought it would be useful to start a series of threads where people can share the relevant information.

Wherever you are in the world, it would be helpful if you could spare a minute to offer the following information for each channel that broadcasts Formula Renault 3.5 live in your area:

1. What country are you in (and state, if applicable)
    2. Which channels broadcast Formula Renault 3.5 near you?
    3. Do they show all the races live or only a limited number (if so, how many?)
    4. If they are a subscription channel, what does a full year’s subscription cost (excluding limited time offers)?
    5. Do they broadcast coverage online? If so please post link/s
    6. Please supply any other relevant information such as alternative viewing options

hunocsi
    Participant

1. What country are you in (and state, if applicable)
    Hungary
    2. Which channels broadcast World Endurance Championship near you?
    Eurosport/Eurosport 2
    3. Do they show all the races live or only a limited number (if so, how many?)
    I think the first and last (about one) hours of the 6 hour races are shown live, the middle parts are only shown when there’s nothing more interesting, an the 24 Hours of Le Mans is shown live throughout (a few times changing from one channel to the other)
    4. If they are a subscription channel, what does a full year’s subscription cost (excluding limited time offers)?
    They are part of a higher price bracket package (3800HUF/month for ES1′s (12,40€), 4800HUF/month for ES2′s – (15,66€)), but the channels themselves aren’t. HD version of ES1 also available in another package for a further 2000HUF/month (6,52€).
    5. Do they broadcast coverage online? If so please post link/s
    Eurosport Player for 4,99€/month or 39,99€/year (although I don’t use it)
    6. Please supply any other relevant information such as alternative viewing options
    The coverage was shown on the series’ official website for free in the previous years, but but as I just found out today it has now become pay to watch sadly – 4,99€/race, 19,99€/season, excluding 24hLM

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.