World Endurance Championship

Official live online video stream for Sebring 12 Hours

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Some good news from the FIA today – there will be an official live video stream for the 12 Hours of Sebring – the opening race of the 2012 World Endurance Championship – at http://www.fiawec.com.

It will be available in “all parts of the world with the exception of North America” where presumably there is some other contract in place.

JPQuesado
    Participant

Seems good. Which hour does the race starts, UK time?

Alianora La Canta
    Participant

The “other contract” for North America is with ESPN. People subscribing to it over there get ESPN.com coverage instead of the ALMS site. Of course this is not much use to people in North America without that particular contract…

Polishboy808
    Participant

Speaking of the 12 hours, is anyone from F1F going? I’ll be there friday afternoon, hopefully catching the last part of the historics race! This year is going to be sick, with over 60 cars on track!

DamionShadows
    Participant

I almost had the chance to go, but things happened last minute that prevented that :( From what i’ve heard the race will be on ESPN2, live streaming on ESPN3 (but apparently it’s not available to all internet providers for some reason) and I think a 90 minute recap Sunday on ABC, unless they’re showing frickin Tennis instead like they did last year….

Victor_RO
    Participant

And the race will be streamed with Radio Le Mans commentary, don’t forget.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.