World Endurance Championship

The Art of Le Mans 2014

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Miran
    Participant

Hey guys,
    wanted to edit short video of this years Le Mans. Almost every cockpit view at night is looking super cinematic and add some sparks, or many in some cases, and you have epic footage. Aston Martin 97 looked pretty sexy, what was your favorite ?

Atticus
    Participant

It is extremely good. Veery impressive, very well adjusted to the music, especially at the stops (both in the music and at the crashes). My personal taste would’ve required a touch more of those epic wheel-to-wheel battles between the GTE Pro leaders (Corvette vs. Ferrari?) near the evening at around Mulsanne at the expense of crashes, but otherwise excellent.

Just change the title of the topic, haha. :)

matt90
    Participant

That was great. I’d like to see one which was a little more chronological. Not entirely, but one where day transitions into evening, night, morning and day over the course of the video. I’m not suggesting that would be better, I’m just wondering how it would look.

PorscheF1
    Participant

Awesome video.

Miran
    Participant

Thanks guys, I have trouble posting here, I’ve wrote 5 post here, non are showing!?

Iestyn Davies
    Participant

@latos They will show up eventually, once they have gotten fished out of the system!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.