RaceFans site development

500,000 comments and 50,000 followers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I’m very pleased to have hit two major milestones in the same day.

Earlier this morning F1 Fanatic surpassed 50,000 followers on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/f1fanatic_co_uk/status/319716516482412544

As if that wasn’t enough later on this afternoon @Guilherme posted the 500,000th comment on the site.

This is just counting comments on the main site – add forum posts and F1 Fanatic Live discussions to that and there’s probably tens if not hundreds of thousands more.

Thanks to everyone who’s contributed to F1 Fanatic reaching both of these massive numbers, it’s very gratifying to see.

Of course when it comes to comments quality is more important than quantity. I hope you agree we have some excellent discussions here and in the spirit of promoting that a new page has been added offering the top ten tips for writing a great comment.

Thanks again to everyone for posting comments and following F1 Fanatic on Twitter, and extra thanks to our moderators who stay on top of everything.

andae23
    Participant

Ah bugger! I also posted something at 16:16! :P

Congrats Keith!

So close!

GeorgeTuk
    Participant

Congratulations Keith, what a great success the site is and driven by your content, ideas and stewardship! (And some other contributors too).

It’s really something to be proud of.

Guilherme
    Participant

Oh boy, can’t believe that was the 500,000th comment! Kinda happy to have made that but I wish it was a more constructive comment :P

mantresx
    Participant

Well at least the comment wasn’t a “+1” hehe.

HawkAussie
    Participant

Well done to the 500,000 comments.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.