RaceFans site development

How do I get e-mail notifications for replies to my comments on articles?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mzso
    Participant

Hi!

I have all options enabled, for e-mail notifications, but I get nothing, zilch. Even though I had replies and mentions. The last e-mail I got was to verify my subscription. Nothing in the spam folder either.
    It’s annoying that I miss replies because of this

@mrzo You should be able to get an e-mail notification when someone refers to you in a forum post or comment, as I just have, has that worked?

mzso
    Participant

No, I got nothing. You also terribly misspelled my username. So this doesn’t work either. I was referring to article comments and mentions, not forum, because that’s what’s interesting to me.
    Still, the only e-mail I ever got was the registration verification e-mail. It doesn’t look like these are sent at all.

@mzso Sorry – it definitely won’t work if I don’t spell your name correctly…

mzso
    Participant

This time I got both for the mention and the reply. (Maybe because I checked “Notify me of follow-up replies via email”, but this doesn’t help me with articles.)

mzso
    Participant

I still don’t get any notifications. Not on the website not in e-mail. I looked and at least one person responded to a comment of mine.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.