RaceFans site development

Notifications not working properly

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Fer no.65
    Participant

People tagging me on comments don’t appear as unread notifications. I don’t get the blue number in the upper side of the screen, but if I click it I see all of them as notifications I’ve already read.

And I’ve never received a notification from a post on the forum either.

No biggie, but just so you know @keithcollantine and co ! :) keep up the good work !

George
    Participant

I’m still experiencing this problem, are you @fer-no65 (not that you’ll see this if you dont!)? I seem to get email notifications, just nothing on the website.

sato113
    Participant

me too

matt90
    Participant

Yeah, it’s been a very long time since they worked properly for me. They are only displayed if I go to my drop down menu and hover over ‘activity’, then I can see if there are notifications next to ‘mentions’. But the number next to ‘wWelcome, matt90’ only ever shows a green zero.

Thanks for the information, I’ll have a look once I’m able to replicate it.

InSilico_
    Participant

Yeah I’ve noticed this aswell over the last few weeks.

Journeyer
    Participant

I have been experiencing this as well. Been posting a lot on the Aus GP posts, and I do get tagged by those who reply to me. But no notifications.

Fer no.65
    Participant

Still not working properly, I believe. All notifications automatically go under “Read”. It worked once 3 weeks ago, but seems the problem is back

GeeMac
    Participant

I get this too, have done for a while.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.