F1 Games

2012 F1F Formula One PS3 World Championship (Season 2)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 937 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

@bradley13 That’s cool. We’ll see how it goes. As I say, if I’m not in, there’ll be no hard feelings. It’s just a bit of fun anyway.

Presumably you’ll be wanting my PSN name for this.

If you do decide to count me in, my name is thespuditron. Cheers man.

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@spud – Awesome :), can I also please have your forename and surname, as well as the nationality you class yourself please, for the Wiki

Anonymous
    Inactive

@bradley13 Certainly. Here you go. :D

Forename: Spud
    Surname: Byrne
    PSN name: thespuditron
    Nationality: Irish

sozavele
    Participant

@bradley13 @robocat said he wants Red Bull, I think you should give him that now and if @shyguy1992 wants Red Bull he still have it, it may pick up proceedings.

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@spud – When you say Irish is that the Irish with the green, white and orange flag, or the white one with the red diagonal cross?
    @formula-1 – I have no reason to speed up proceedings, we are many weeks from the start of the season. I understand you want to pick your car so you can start testing but you must wait in turn. It is coming across a little like you are trying to tell me how my run my league, and I don’t totally appreciate this.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@bradley13 Irish, as in the Green, White & Orange flag. :)

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@spud – Cheers :), I just didn’t fancy getting it wrong! Would have felt a bit silly :L haha

sozavele
    Participant

In now way am I trying to do so, if so you believe so I apologise, I now I have to wait my turn, but as you said earlier, 2 more people until me so I can have the car I want I think and 2 is not many, I think I will keep my mouth shut now. :)

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@formula-1 – I understand your eagerness, but sometimes you just gotta wait that little extra, like we all do for the start of the new bloosy season!! :P haha

ShaneB457
    Participant

@spud I was wondering if you want to be teammates? Two irishmen in the same team would be cool :D

sozavele
    Participant
    Anonymous
    Inactive

@shaneb12345678910 YES! Definitely. If we ended up in Force India (the old Jordan team) that would be kinda cool, wouldn’t it? :P

Seriously though, I’d have no problem teaming up, but just so you know, I’m terrible!

ShaneB457
    Participant

@formula-1 I apoligize..I just tought that since you didnt reply you changed your mind about being teammates..I feel bad now..:(

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@spud and @shaneb12345678910 – If you want, I can put you in the Force India cars and call the team Force Ireland?

shyguy1992
    Participant

What cars are available? are they the ones in the list on the previous page? if so I would like to go in the williams again

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 937 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.