F1 Games

2012 F1F Formula One PS3 World Championship (Season 2)

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 937 total)
  • Author
    ShaneB457
    Participant

BREAKING NEWS: SHANE BUTLER SIGNS WITH FERRARI

After much speculation it has been announced that Shane Butler will sign for Ferrari alongside Kaz Armos. After his first season in F1 with Lotus he impressed everyone by finishing ahead of his teammate in every race except Hungary and he regularly out qualified him.
    “Yeah obviously im very excited to be driving for Ferrari.” said Shane when talking to BBC’s Jake Humphery. “Its a new challenge for me and I think im ready. The time at Lotus was brilliant and I am so lucky to have started my F1 career with them. It will be tough getting used to the car as I am so used to driving the Lotus and KERS will take a while getting used to aswell. Also I am excited to have Kaz Armos as my teammate and hopefully we have some good battles out on track.”

Anonymous
    Inactive

@bradley13 Yes of course Bradley. Sauber will do fine, just fine. :)

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@spud – Brilliant, cheers :)

electrolite
    Participant
    Anonymous
    Inactive

@electrolite You called?

electrolite
    Participant

Check the line up buddy ;)

Anonymous
    Inactive

@electrolite Teammates! :D Cool beans! (I apologise in advance. You know how good my driving is. :P )

Nic Morley
    Participant

NEWS REPORT: NIC MORLEY SIGNS WITH RED BULL

After a brilliant win at the Monaco Grand Prix in the winter series. Nic Morley has re-signed with Red Bull Racing. David Adeoye will be his teamate filling the second seat in the RBR. Adeoye and Morley were teamates for the previouse two races in the winter series.

“I am pretty pleased to be continuing on with Red Bull Racing. The team have been very good to me and I belive I have fitted in well. I hope I can stay with this great team for many seasons. I am also very happy to hear the news that David will remain as my teamate. He has been a strong competitor in only his second race; 5th at Monaco was very good. I’m sure David and myself will be striving to push Red Bull up in the standings and challenge the likes of Mclaren, Renault etc. I look forward to working with David”, said Morley.

There have also been rumours that a close sponsor of Nic Morley’s could sponsor the Red Bull team. However so far Morley has down played the rumours.

electrolite
    Participant

After a controversial move, @spud and I will be driving for Sauber in the off season of our usual series, the Collantine Cup. After @Magnificent-Geoffrey kindly agreed to lend his C30, the twice runner-up driver gave his advice to the team – “Go kick some arse.”

I’ve just found out that changes to my flight back to the UK might mean I arrive too late on the 1st April to attend the first race. But I’ll keep everyone posted, might not get back until 2pm GMT.

ed24f1
    Participant

I’ve decided I may as well take a team for this, so I’ll take one of the Force India spots if that’s possible.

As I said previously, I can only guarantee my participation in the first 7 races or so, so I’ll have to re-evaluate after that. But I’d like to compete until then!

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@ed24f1 – Brilliant, one seat to go, lets find you a teammate :P haha
    @abboracing – This is your last chance to say if you want a drive in this series or not mate, there is one Force India seat still open for you if you want it.

sozavele
    Participant

I’ll say now that I will miss some races around May as I have school exams and ICT iGCSE. Also, I will not be at the season finale as I am not going to be racing on my birthday sadly.

Bradley Downton
    Participant

The Entry List, all 16 places full! Nice going guys :D! Two weeks to go, get testing!!

Vodafone McLaren Mercedes
    1. John Brookfield (AUS) ( @BROOKSY007)
    5. Moussa Awada (LEB) ( @MoSs-611)
    x0 Seats Left

Force India F1 Team
    2. Ed Greenhalgh (AUS) ( @ed24f1)
    20. George Angus (AUS) ( @abboracing)
    x0 Seats Left

Orange Team Lotus
    4. Bradley Downton (GBR) ( @bradley13)
    3/9. Oli Peaock/Jamie Franklin (GBR) ( @olliekart, @JamieFranklinF1)
    x0 Seats Left

AT&T Williams
    6. Ben Moody (GBR) ( @f199player)
    10. Ashley Blakeley (GBR) ( @Shyguy1992)
    x0 Seats Left

Mercedes GP Petronas F1 Team
    8. Jez Hancox (GBR) ( @jezson)
    3/9. Oli Peaock/Jamie Franklin (GBR) ( @olliekart, @JamieFranklinF1)
    x0 Seats Left

Red Bull Racing
    12. Nic Morley (AUS) ( @RoboCAT)
    17. David Adeoye (GBR) ( @david-a)
    x0 Seats Left

Scuderia Ferrari
    15. Kaz Armos (GBR) ( @formula-1)
    16. Shane Butler (IRE) ( @ShaneB12345678910)
    x0 Seats Left

Sauber F1 Team
    18. Luke Pickering (GBR) ( @electrolite)
    19. Spud Byrne (IRE) ( @spud)
    x0 Seats Left

JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

BREAKING NEWS: SEATS IN DISPUTE

After both Lotus and Mercedes had confirmed their driver line-ups, we find rumours that there could be some switching afoot. It seems that Lotus may have offered Jamie Franklin a position in the team, despite having a full line-up. When we asked them, they had this to say:

“It’s a complicated situation at the moment, and we should have more news in the future, but for now, it’s not open for discussion,”

It’s clear that something isn’t quite right, and so we asked Jamie Franklin the same question:

“I have been approached by Lotus, yes, and it’s a difficult decision to make. I very much like the team at Mercedes, my current team mate is quick, and the guys there are fantastic. I’m not sure whether or not I’ll accept Lotus’ offer, and I’ll continue with the discussions further to see which the best offer will be. But I’m not the only one in this situation, and I believe others should have a say in the matter, as to what should happen,”

Asanator
    Participant

Ahaaaa! you’ve allowed Sozavele in despite all the complaining about him in the winter championship!!!!!

There is no way I would compete in another championship with smashy crashy involved!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 937 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.