F1 Games

2012 F1F Formula Two PS3 World Championship

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 1,123 total)
  • Author
    Bradley Downton
    Participant

@RagingInferno – That’s cool, thanks for letting us know :)

JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

Erm, it’s 10am and only me and RagingInferno are here…

If you guys weren’t planning on turning up, a heads up would have been nice.

JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

@KCampos12 and @gareth061094 – Will you be joining us, or not?

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@JamieFranklinF1 – I’ll take the slack for this, I didn’t put this one as much as the main championship. We’ll have to class the first round as cancelled, and make sure we fully advertise next weekends race.

JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

@Bradley13 – Fair enough. Little bit annoyed, because I was really looking forward to this race. I think Australia should still be the first round of the series. Maybe we’ll just cut another race out of the calendar.

Bradley Downton
    Participant
    McFillin
    Participant

@JamieFranklinF1 @bradley13 I’m really sorry, i live in EST time and i checked when it would be 10am there to see what it would be here. I misread it wrong and thought it would be 3pm here when its 10am there. now i know its the other way around. i wont stand you guys up like this again and i would be willing to do a re race tomorrow because of my mistake. I really am sorry.

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@Kcampos12 – Jamie cannot race tomorrow, we will start the season next week :)

Nic Morley
    Participant

Can anyone else not get into the F1F 2012 season thread?

sozavele
    Participant

@jamiefranklinf1 As mentioned to Bradley eariler I have found the time and would rather race in your season on the Saturday’s. You now my details and could I race in the Ferrari.

JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

@Formula-1 – If you’re absolutely sure that you want to revert to this league, then you’d be more than welcome. All I ask is that you take a few days to consider it completely, just in case it’s a little bit of post-race aggression, which we’ve all experienced from time to time :)

If you still want to though, then racing here in the Ferrari would be no problem – The more the merrier :)

sozavele
    Participant

No seriously, if there is a smaller field I will feel more confident, less chance of a mistake and it will help me to improve, I have considered it for a few days.

Bradley Downton
    Participant

With @formula-1‘s decision it means that the first driver who comments with ‘ME, ME, ME!!!’ will get a promotion to the F1 championship driving a Ferrari.

Oli Peacock
    Participant

ME, ME ME!!!!

:P

ShaneB457
    Participant

Alongside me aswell!!!! :)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 1,123 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.