F1 Games

2012 F1F Formula Two PS3 World Championship

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 1,123 total)
  • Author
    Bradley Downton
    Participant

@olliekart – Firstly, you’re not in the F2 Championship at the moment ;) haha, also, you missed a comma :P

JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

@Formula-1 – Well, that seems like a much better reason to join this league, and for that reason alone, I’d be more than happy for you to join here. I’ll even help you out if you have any questions regarding how to get faster, if you need it. (Hopefully that sounds more helpful than patronising or arrogant).

Also, we could have a new competitor soon. One of my mates will be getting F1 2011 soon, after I buy him a copy for his birthday, so he might come and join us on Saturdays :)

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@JamieFranklinF1 – Brilliant! :D, but remind him to sign up to F1 Fanatic first, if he doesn’t sign up, he can’t race! :P
    Also, I have decided to award the new place in the F1 league to the guy who first signed up for this league (other than Mr. Franklin). So, @kcampos12, would you like to drive a Ferrari in the F1 league?

McFillin
    Participant

@bradley13 Sure! I would love to race with you guys in F2 league but i much rather get up at 5am on a Sunday rather than Saturday. Also, if you guys are wondering why i’m getting up at 5am, its because this the only well organised league I’ve ever seen so i more than willing to wake at 5am lol. Thanks for asking it fits my schedule much better.

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@kcampos12 – That means a lot, cheers dude, and it’s great to have you onboard! :D

sozavele
    Participant

@jamiefranklinf1 Just to confirm we start this weekend – is it Australia or Korea.
    Also are we friends on PSN if not could you add me PSN-Sozavele

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@formula-1, @jamiefranklinf1, @gareth061094 – Your first race is THIS coming Saturday, it will be Australia. Please be there guys.
    I already know @RagingInferno cannot make it, and thus it will just be the three of you for the first race.

Oli Peacock
    Participant

can i join but score no points as i cant make sunday??

sozavele
    Participant

@olliekart Do you mean like a one off? Come take the pole and win, but take no points, a bit silly in my opinion but it would be good to have you there :) If you did race and you take no points would the three of us still get the top three point values then?

Oli Peacock
    Participant

Yes, in my world. As a one off it would be like a practice session for me so if i won 2nd would get 25 etc

sozavele
    Participant

@olliekart I don’t want to sound rude but if we are doing the Australia round at the F1F F1 round was last week, why don’t you just do a time trial because you are not practicing for a future online race at Australia for a while.

Oli Peacock
    Participant

i perfectly understand, i just suggested it as 3/4 drivers can be a bit boring

JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

@Olliekart – Usually, I would be absolutely fine with having you there Oli, but even if you’re not scoring points, there’s always the possibility, that even if you do your best to keep ahead or get out of people’s way, you may still effect the overall result, which is why I would be against having you there.

I think it would cause more problems than it would solve.

Oli Peacock
    Participant

Ok, i thought that would be the return argument lol

moussa

Ollie are you trying to run away from our league lol

I think some of the slower ones in our league should join the f2 league like David to balance out the competition

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 1,123 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.