F1 Games

2012 F1F Formula Two PS3 World Championship

Viewing 15 posts - 1,096 through 1,110 (of 1,123 total)
  • Author
    sozavele
    Participant

Even though I am no longer part of this league, I did come on this thread this morning to see if there was any chance of a guest seat and I was suprised to see that there was no pre race activity and that no race reports had gone online.

RagingInferno
    Participant

That might be for the best @jamiefranklinf1

Bradley Downton
    Participant

Indeed I also agree with @jamiefranklinf1..

sozavele
    Participant

If Jaime starts to run it again I might consider rejoining if it is run better if it is ok with you guys.

Alfie
    Participant

I was there from 9:30 to 10, and so was Ollie, but ‘unavailable’, so I left at 10.

RagingInferno
    Participant

@formula-1 We’d be glad to have you back! Perhaps we should also try to get more people to guest in races since the grids are often so small…

@alfie I signed in at about quarter past (completely forgot about the race) and saw that you had been online and Ollie was AFK.

RagingInferno
    Participant

Realised that nobody has done this yet!

McLaren
    2. Tom Robson
    7. Téa Kirkham ( @tayzz94)

Red Bull
    10. Spud Byrne ( @spud)

Sauber
    5. Alfie Widger ( @alfie)
    9. Oli Peacock ( @olliekart)

Williams
    14. Ben Clark ( @ben1984jammin)

Ferrari
    15. Aimal Khan ( @aimalkhan)

So, who’s going to be taking part in the US round?

ShaneB457
    Participant

@raginginferno I will be able to spectate if you want me there.

sozavele
    Participant

Is there a chance I can return for the final 2 rounds

RagingInferno
    Participant

@shaneb12345678910 Thanks for the offer but the race didn’t go ahead anyway :/

@formula-1 I don’t see any reason why not, though the last two races haven’t been done due to lack of racers.

sozavele
    Participant

I think it is a real shame if these races haven’t gone ahead, I think it shows lack of respect for the organiser not to tell others that they can’t make the race, that way somebody else can organise it and its not fair on people to be left waiting for others to turn up.

Alfie
    Participant

Oh shizzzz
    shizzzzz
    I actually forgot. I wasn’t gonna make it anyway but shizzzzz
    Sorry guys.

RagingInferno
    Participant

Unfortunately I won’t be able to take part in this weekends race due to being away, but I thought I’d post a reminder for you all that there is a race at Canada this weekend.

McLaren
    2. Tom Robson
    7. Téa Kirkham ( @tayzz94)

Red Bull
    10. Spud Byrne ( @spud)

Sauber
    5. Alfie Widger ( @alfie)
    9. Oli Peacock ( @olliekart)

Williams
    14. Ben Clark ( @ben1984jammin)

Ferrari
    15. Aimal Khan ( @aimalkhan)

Oli Peacock
    Participant

Well, i was there, but nobody else was. Now listen up guys:

@bradley13 @jamiefranklinf1

Now, the reason F2 was set was that Jamie was working on sunday, however now he isn’t. I thnk also think its pretty clear to see that f2 is pretty much dead with only 2/3 drivers active on the forum, and with F1 not getting much more than 6/7 on a good day, i think it would be a good idea to merge the 2 classes. I mean the championship is already decided in f2, and i think it would raise the standard of racing as when i race with only 1/2 others on the grid i barely stay awake. Please consider this @bradley13 @jamiefranklinf1 for the good of the 2 championships

JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

@Olliekart – I’m sorry, but you’re the one who decided to switch from F1 to F2, so unfortunately for you, you will have to put up with ‘not being able to stay awake’ for the rest of the season. It’s clear that there has been a little less interest in the series since before Belgium, and there are probably a good few reasons for this. However, I fully expect things to pick up again during the Winter Series and the Championship next year.

Obviously, both myself and Bradley want as much participation as possible, but merging the Championships this season would be far from a good idea, as it could effect the outcome of both Championships, which could well result in bad feeling.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,096 through 1,110 (of 1,123 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.