F1 Games

F1 2010 PS3 tournament.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 118 total)
  • Author
    RIISE

Yeah reserve is fine for me.

Dan Thorn
    Participant

Sorry that time is no good for me, I’m working – someone will have to take my place!

Would there be a better time for you? Or would Saturday be any better?

Dan Thorn
    Participant

Not really, mornings aren’t good for me as I’m usually working and weekend afternoons aren’t always going to be ideal. I’ll forgo my place to someone who’s more likely to be able to play regularly.

Understood. I’m sorry it didn’t work out for you and thanks for your selflessness.

New grid:

1) Magnificent Geoffrey

2) RIISE

3) Mouse Nightshirt

4) jonnyw360f1

5) slrmm

6) damonsmedley

7) TrueF1Grit

8) Ned Flanders

9) Irishlad

10) Sutil-M

11) AUS_Steve

12) shyguy1992

(RESERVE: electrolite)

Ned Flanders
    Participant

Oh no… I’ve got work on Sunday 28th, so I won’t be available for that race. But that won’t be a regular thing, I work at Newcastle football matches, and they are fortnightly and usually on Saturdays. So presumably I will be able to take part in pretty much all of the other races.

Anonymous
    Inactive

K see you guys at 11:00 am GMT and thanks again MAG

irishlad
    Participant

yes thats okie dokie , see u all there , thanks mag

jonnyw360f1
    Participant

Yep, next Sunday at 11:00 GMT. That sounds grand. I may be on a little later this Sunday if anyone wants a practice? Might not be though. :)

shyguy1992
    Participant

So how long will the races be? and will we be doing qualifying?

RIISE

Right ok, next Sunday it is. I’ll be on this Sunday too, it’ll be good to play with people who are not going to knock you off the track on purpose.

TrueF1Grit

Hmm. My brother Karts and I usually go with him. If this is a fortnightly thing I wont be able to race this Sunday or Sunday in 2 weeks. I’m actually gutted, But I don’t want to drop out a few races in, and would prefer electrolite take my place. Sorry, I would have loved to take part!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think grand prix mode will be the best mode to use a quali session and a race of 7 laps

shyguy1992
    Participant

Can’t you make your own game, and choose quali, and what ever length of race? (from 1 lap, 3 laps, 10%, 20%, 30%, 40%, 50%, 75% and 100% I think)

Sorry to hear that TrueF1Grit. OK, new provisional grid is:

New grid (bold = confirmed):

1) Magnificent Geoffrey

2) RIISE

3) Mouse Nightshirt

4) jonnyw360f1

5) slrmm

6) damonsmedley

7) electrolite

8) Ned Flanders

9) Irishlad

10) Sutil-M

11) AUS_Steve

12) shyguy1992

We could set whatever race distance we’d like. I’d vote for either 30% or 50%, myself. Also, I think we should run with fuel and tyre simulation on and with dynamic weather, but I want to know what you all think as well.

Finally, before we sort out who drives what, any preferences for which circuit we hold Round 1 at? Again, my personal choice is Melbourne, but let me know what you think.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 118 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.