F1 Games

F1 Fanatic Xbox Championship – Season 5 COMPLETE

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 240 total)
  • Author
    MadDogMolloy
    Participant

@strunk27 teams have already been decided but I haven’t put them up yet. I was going to put you in Sauber but happy to move you to Ferrari if you would prefer.

CSCOTTY
    Participant

Least favourite monaco

VitreousChain
    Participant

My least favourite is monaco, a good track but much harder to master.

ms20
    Participant

My least favourite is China.

mrgrieves
    Participant

Me and Daz team lotus “2k14” both vote for ditching Monaco

Jonathan
    Participant

Well I always seem to do well at China, so I’m going to vote against-

Nah, China. Go away.

Also @lemon did you pick your choices out of a hat or something? Melbourne fine, but Hungary? SPAIN? Bizarre lol. I would have put my house on you picking Monaco.

Lt Alfred
    Participant

I WOULD pick USA, but simply to stop such a racing jewel as Monaco being voted out I’m going to vote strategically on go for China.

Boo China!!

CSCOTTY
    Participant

Damn you @ljkobrien!

Jonathan
    Participant

Seems Herbie has the deciding vote. If he votes against Monaco I might leave Mercedes and join Caterham lol.

MadDogMolloy
    Participant

@mcwoblin still yet to vote as well!

MadDogMolloy
    Participant

@lemon @ljkobrien @mrgrieves @strunk27 @ms20 @jonny705 @dazzaarcher @cscottyf195 @vitreouschain @mcwoblin

Even though we still got two drivers left to vote, I’m sure it’s safe to say that Australia and USA survive the poll.

Therefore I can confirm that Australia will be the first race of the season on Monday.

With this confirmed, I’ve removed the 5pm deadline for votes as there’s no immediate rush to settle the calandar by then.

Funny how it’s always @lemon who is last to respond lol.

strunk27
    Participant

@maddogmolloy I’ll stick with Sauber thanks, I was just switching it up because so many people picked Lotus! Thanks!

mrgrieves
    Participant

Lotus star to Boycott Monaco!!!!!!!!

With the opening race of the season only 4 nights away one half of the new Lotus team has declared his unwillingness to race at Monaco due to the “strategic” voting that has taken place to keep Monaco on the calendar. “It almost as ridiculous as real F1! That due to politics the worst track out of the 3 “USA” has hardly any votes while the micky mouse excuse for a track “Monaco” doesn’t deserve recognition as a racing circuit. scalextrics removed the need for racing in Monaco! At least with scalextrics i could be watching goals crashing in on Monday night football than other drivers crashing into me all over the principality in fact that’s rather appealing”

The pressure seems to be on Y2J after he was beaten by team mate Daz Archer last season and a failed appearance for Mondays pre season practice combined with massive problems adapting to the new game has finally hit home with the driver who has picked up 6 podiums and finished equal 3rd in the season 2 championship into meltdown. Will Lotus keep faith or will Y2J not even make it to Australia?

MadDogMolloy
    Participant

@lemon @ljkobrien @mrgrieves @strunk27 @ms20 @jonny705 @dazzaarcher @cscottyf195 @vitreouschain @mcwoblin

No problem @strunk27

Driver list and calendar have been added to front page.

Although @mcwoblin and @lemon still need to vote, I’ve included both Monaco and China on current calendar. Whether we see either again for seasons 6 and 7 depends on the outcome of the voting procedure.

Lemon
    Participant

@jonny705 this was a tactical vote as I assumed Monaco would be a dead cert.. therefore my vote will be a tactical one to keep monaco.. Although I can’t work out what’s the best choice to vote off..

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 240 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.