F1 Games

F1 Fanatic Xbox Championship – Season 6

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 178 total)
  • Author
    MadDogMolloy
    Participant

@jonny705 yeah that’s it! It’s explained in the first section above but forgot to update the rule book section.

@mrgrieves brilliant! Me and Alfred are just working through a few options at the moment.

I assume @jonny705 and @lemon will team up again.. Any names yet guys?

@ms20 @vitreouschain @lint101 @astevo1989 – perhaps you guys could pair up in some form?

Jonny705
    Participant

Other than my abysmal ‘McLemon’ I can’t think of anything.

Lt Alfred
    Participant

McLemon! I love it! It has everything you need in a team name. A pun and acidic fruit

ms20
    Participant

I’ll be racing again this season. I’m happy to team up with anyone who doesn’t have a team yet.

MadDogMolloy
    Participant

@lemon @ljkobrien @mrgrieves @ms20 @jonny705 @dazzaarcher @vitreouschain @strongo83 @lint101
    @bmk1586 @babali @mcwoblin @astevo1989

Both Alfred and myself have gone with Al-loys Racing.

Confirmed driver list so far:

McLemon – Lemon JonBoy507
    Double D Racing – Dazzaarcher Y2j
    Al-loys Racing – Lt Alfred MadDogMolloy

Ms20
    ImidazoleNHC
    Astevo1989

And so… The new season is just two days away! With this in mind, I’ve got the usual pre season questions for you all to answer! Just copy and paste the questions into a new post!

Q: How are you feeling about the upcoming season?
    Q: What expectations and targets do you have for this championship?
    Q: (For those returning from last season) How you can improve compared to last season?
    Q: (For newcomers) What can you add to the championship? What sort of driver are you?
    Q: Are there any circuits that you will be happy to see?
    Q: What do you think of the new rules and race structure?
    Q: What do you think about your team mate?
    Q: How will you and your team mate work together to get maximum points for the team? Any tactics or strategy?
    Q: Who will be your biggest rival?
    Q: Who will be the surprise package this season?

Q: Are you using a steering wheel or a pad?
    Q: Will you be recording the races to share on the forum?
    Q: Do you have a headset or if not, will you be getting one?

Q: What are you expecting from the season opener?
    Q: What is your prediction for the top 5 in the first race?
    Q: what is your prediction for the top 5 in the championship?
    Q: what is your craziest prediction for the new season?

Lt Alfred
    Participant

Q: How are you feeling about the upcoming season? Excited for the new format and new drivers. Both should really help mix things up
    Q: What expectations and targets do you have for this championship? I was fairly happy last season and think I improved, hopefully a can close back up to Daz who was beginning to pull away from me at the end of last season
    Q: (For those returning from last season) How you can improve compared to last season? Less lag, more drag
    Q: Are there any circuits that you will be happy to see? Canada as always, you can’t go wrong with Monza either though
    Q: What do you think of the new rules and race structure? Love it. Removing car setup should further level things out too
    Q: What do you think about your team mate? Southern s***bag. And probably my closest rival throughout every season so I’m really looking forward to the partnership
    Q: How will you and your team mate work together to get maximum points for the team? Any tactics or strategy? I’d hope so, there’s no private team radio this season so that removes another layer of tactics that teams have used in the past
    Q: Who will be your biggest rival? @maddogmolloy or @dazzaarcher
    Q: Who will be the surprise package this season? absolutely no idea, no setup and new rules so this could go any which way
    Q: Are you using a steering wheel or a pad? probably a pad
    Q: Do you have a headset or if not, will you be getting one? yes
    Q: What are you expecting from the season opener? could be chaotic, season openers usually are, coupled with drivers who’s habit and driving styles we don’t know yet and an added sprint race. It’ll be interesting
    Q: What is your prediction for the top 5 in the first race? Lemon, Daz, Johhny, Me, Maddog
    Q: what is your prediction for the top 5 in the championship?Lemon, Johnny, Marc, Daz, Maddog
    Q: what is your craziest prediction for the new season? Snake #1!

MadDogMolloy
    Participant

@astevo1989 @lint101 do either of you guys want to team up with @ms20?

VitreousChain
    Participant

I would be happy to team up with @ms20, up to him whether he wants to. Got no idea about team names.

ms20
    Participant

@maddogmolloy @vitreouschain

That would be good – I don’t have any ideas for a team name though.

Barry Miller
    Participant

Sorry guys I haven’t been responding didn’t realize my secondary email was linked to the forum and I rarely check that email. I would like to participate but sadly I have yet to acquire a copy of F1 2013. Sorry if I kept anyone wondering MadDogMolly. If however you decide to use F1 2012 I’m in otherwise I may have to start Late if I do happen to get a copy. Thanks guys

McWoblin
    Participant

Hey All, I’m in! Anybody looking for a team-mate?

Jamie Cochrane
    Participant

@McWoblin. Ill team up with you?

McWoblin
    Participant

@lint101 Great :) Any ideas for a name?

mrgrieves
    Participant

Q: How are you feeling about the upcoming season?
    Like the real F1 the air of unpredictability makes this the most exciting season for years

Q: What expectations and targets do you have for this championship?
    Like a true pro i’m taking it 1 race at a time. The total unknown which were going into makes it impossible to make a realistic target.

Q: (For those returning from last season) How you can improve compared to last season?
    Last year i won my 1st race but overall was much slower than previous seasons. I have got to get back on par with my team mate

Q: Are there any circuits that you will be happy to see?
    Always happy to see Canada, China and the classics

Q: What do you think of the new rules and race structure?
    An exciting change that the championship needs to try out

Q: What do you think about your team mate?
    He might be faster this year for the 1st time. But he still cant win!

Q: How will you and your team mate work together to get maximum points for the team? Any tactics or strategy?
    It will be harder with the loss of one on one team Radio, I cant text as i’ll be recording the race and cant x box message during the race either. A great loss but i can understand why

Q: Who will be your biggest rival?
    As always @Dazzarcher and @Maddogmolloy

Q: Who will be the surprise package this season?
    @McWoblin – Everyone loves a comeback!

Q: Are you using a steering wheel or a pad?
    Pad

I will try to. Usually loose track after the race and dont bother but again i will try!

Q: Do you have a headset or if not, will you be getting one?
    Yep i’m mic’ed

Q: What are you expecting from the season opener?
    Chaos!!! Drivers all out of position except there will be a Lemon win. Sprint race will be a crashfest i fear.

Q: What is your prediction for the top 5 in the first race?
    1st Lemon
    2nd Lt Alfred
    3rd A New Guy
    4th Daz
    5th MadDog

Q: what is your prediction for the top 5 in the championship?
    1st Lemon
    2nd Johnny
    3rd Daz
    4th Alfred
    5th New Guy

Q: what is your craziest prediction for the new season?
    5 different Race winners

Lemon
    Participant

@jonny705 what about Johnny Herbert?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 178 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.