F1 Games

F1F Xbox 360 World Championship – Season 3 Completed

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 432 total)
  • Author
    McWoblin
    Participant

Sorry for my Absence, I have been away and yet to buy F12012, but count me in for the season, will need to miss the first race possibly. Here are my choices:

Lotus
    McLaren
    Williams

infernojim
    Participant

@MadDogMolloy

Germany was good thanks. A bit cold but we avoided the rain until today so it was ok. Just waiting for plane home now…

MadDogMolloy
    Participant

Team line ups getting very interesting – think its going to be a great season :-)

MadDogMolloy
    Participant

@lemon you made a decision?

Lt Alfred
    Participant

Looks like it might be me and @Powderfinger at Force India this season, if we can both get back into the kind of form we had a couple of seasons ago I think we can expect some great interteam battles throughout the league table

Matt
    Participant

Since this new championship will be taking place in the 2012 version of the game, I regretfully will not be taking part in the championship. I’ll still keep an eye on the proceeding, and try to sabotage Lemon however I can from afar, but I won’t be actively racing. ;)

Lemon
    Participant

me and my team mate have decided on sticking with Mclaren as I feel I should be loyal to the team who gave me 12 race wins last season! unlike like lewis hamilton I feel it would be folly to move teams!

Jonny705
    Participant

Hey there. i’ll be teaming up with Mr Lemon this season if that’s OK with you all. Looking forward to the first race :)

infernojim
    Participant

Welcome on board @Jonny705.

Must be good to know that you are joining a team who are the World Constructors Champions and have the reining WDC, who dominated winning every race last season?! Hopefully you’ll be able to provide Mr @lemon with some much needed competition! :-)

MadDogMolloy
    Participant

@jonny705 Hey mate welcome!

I’ll add you on xbox later – what is your gamertag? unless you want to just add me? Gamertag – MadDogMolloy

Take a look at the wiki page and familarise yourself with all the rules. Free free to add the other drivers to your friends list too (gamertags on first page). Keep an eye on the forums for news and join in on the discussions we have.

MadDogMolloy
    Participant

Ok, I’ve designated the teams and updated the entry on page 1. I’ll do the same to the wiki this evening.

Got 11-12 drivers so far. Havent heard from @thevortex and @kvothe for a while.. But they haven’t raced with us for ages so assume they won’t be joining us.

If you know anyone else who might want to join, please let them know.

Perhaps we could have a sprint championship next week?

MadDogMolloy
    Participant

Oh.. And if teammates would like to change their team name they can do so. So you could keep it as it is.. Or you could use an older name for that team eg Jordan for Force India… Or it could be very original and extremely witty :-)

@mcwoblin you want us to stay as lotus?

infernojim
    Participant

Pre-season predictions.

I will not get any podiums and will be lapped by the winner in every single race. I suck so badly at the new game. Finding it hard to enjoy at the moment.

Will persevere and hope things get better, but jesus am I struggling.

Lt Alfred
    Participant

@infernojim don’t worry i think i’ll be joining you there, although just had to order a new steering wheel, should be here by Monday at the latest, fingers crossed I’ll find ti easier to use than the last one

gameprotage
    Participant

@MadDogMolloy, I’m interested, I’ve got another friend (races clean) who might be interested in joining us as well, so I’ll message him. Put me (and him provisionally) down for Williams, if it’s not to much trouble.
    Thanks.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 432 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.