F1 Games

F1F Xbox 360 World Championship – Season 3 Completed

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 432 total)
  • Author
    MadDogMolloy
    Participant

@kvothe hey mate! Where were you at the end of last season? Red Bull needed you!

Is this the same friend who raced last year? Not heard anything from him.

I’ll add you to williams. Will we see you more often this season?

MadDogMolloy
    Participant

@kvothe perhaps you could introduce your friend to the forum? What is his gamertag? Not going to be able to add him if I don’t have a name.

gameprotage
    Participant

@maddogmolloy Hopefully, there’s nothing stopping me from attending all of the races this time.

I’ve just had the chance to ask him, so I’ll wait for a response before I get him to come on to the forum

His gamertag is xODINS REVENGEx

CSCOTTY
    Participant

1.Williams.
    Definetley interested.
    Im gameprotage’s mate and looking forward to some fair racing for once.
    GT: xODINS REVENGEx

MadDogMolloy
    Participant

@cscottyf195 Hey mate welcome!

I’ll add you on xbox later….unless you want to just add me? Gamertag – MadDogMolloy

Take a look at the wiki page and familarise yourself with all the rules. Free free to add the other drivers to your friends list too (gamertags on first page). Keep an eye on the forums for news and join in on the discussions we have.

CSCOTTY
    Participant

Cheers, I will do mate. lve already sent you a friend request, and looked over the rules too. Looking foreword to the racing, because online theres just too much chaos.

Powderfinger
    Participant

Is there a sprint championship taking place tomorrow?

Does anyone know a useful and reliable site for setups, so far I have only got AU, MA, JA, SK^^.

MadDogMolloy
    Participant

@mrgrieves, @McWoblin, @powderfinger, @lemon, @strunk27 @infernojim @ljkobrien @kvothe @ms20 @thevortex @Sparky2315
    @jonny705 @dazzaarcher @cscottyf195

Only around a week to go until the season starts! :-)

Would you all like to take part in a sprint race championship this Tuesday or thursday?

@powderfinger I know some won’t be able to buy the game until later in the week. But uf anyone wants to race tomorrow let me know!

mrgrieves
    Participant

Cant do tonight or tomorrow Might manage Thursday depends on work. Wont know till the day probably

McWoblin
    Participant

OK I am back in business, took an extended vacation to prepare for the season ahead 
    Managed to keep my seat with Lotus and very happy to welcome @MadDogMolloy to the team!
    Also a big welcome to all the newcomers!
    I got F11012 yesterday and pleasantly surprised, the simulation is much different and a lot more difficult, but I think its closer to reality. I am still getting the hang of it at the moment and can’t touch any of the front guys time on legend, have 2-3 seconds to find which is a bit worrying, but I’m hoping some others are struggling with the new cars too.
    @MadDogMolloy – Do you still want me to do the standings tables?

infernojim
    Participant

@McWoblin. I wouldn’t worry too much. I’m not even getting pole position against professionals yet….

MadDogMolloy
    Participant

@McWoblin I don’t mind doing them if you want? I’ll try to get them up as soon as the race finishes…

@mrgrieves, @McWoblin, @powderfinger, @lemon, @strunk27 @infernojim @ljkobrien @kvothe @ms20 @thevortex @Sparky2315
    @jonny705 @dazzaarcher @cscottyf195

Haven’t heard from many of you regarding availability for a sprint championship.. I’ll be around tomorrow (Thursday) so give me a shout if you are online at the same time as me

infernojim
    Participant

What time? Will put myself down as a maybe…

give me a time and i should be available

Powderfinger
    Participant

I’d also need to know at what time you intend to start^^.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 432 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.