F1 Games

F1F Xbox 360 World Championship – Season 4: Season completed

Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 690 total)
  • Author
    Strongo83

sounds like iv missed an exciting end to the season

@ljkobrien i have a wireless adaptor for xbox if u want it mate, i brought for original xbox360 but had the slim for 2 years now n that has in built wifi. dont want anything for it ok

Lt Alfred
    Participant

Cheers mate. I could use one, I’m using a bridged connection through my laptop at the moment but it really slows down the connection. You gotta let me give you something for it though @strongo83! My loan comes through tomorrow and the uni has offered me a sports bursary so I’m doing ok on funds.

CSCOTTY
    Participant

Some 1990s gameplay of the new game around imola

ms20
    Participant

Would anyone be up for a few sprints on Monday? 2013 comes out in less than a week so this would probably be the last time with 2012.

MadDogMolloy
    Participant

@ms20 sorry only just seen your message. Anyone race last night?

Btw, first review of the new game is in…

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/431604/reviews/f1-2013-review-cutting-edge-with-a-retro-twist-review/

ms20
    Participant

Gamespot video review:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUNq6xVBnI4

It looks good, but not much of an update over 2012. If it wasn’t for this league I’d probably wait for 2014s next-gen game.

MadDogMolloy
    Participant

Guess what just came through the letterbox?!! :-)

mrgrieves
    Participant

@MadDogMolloy
    Dam you! I’ve just finished a shift at work and am waiting anxiously at my letterbox. If the Postie doest drop off F1 2013 today i shall be raging!

Who did you order it with?

CSCOTTY
    Participant

God dam it, i really need to start ordering off shop2, instead of going to get it from the shop!

MadDogMolloy
    Participant

@mrgrieves I used shopto – always get games early with them. Got fifa last week a day early and they sent me grid 2 two days early.

Not had a chance to play it yet.. Took a day off for my girlfriends birthday but hopefully be able to get a few laps in when she’s getting ready for dinner later.

The classic edition comes with a shiny outer case. Can’t wait to race around brands in some classic cars!

mrgrieves
    Participant

I’ve got it!! and by god the legendry cars are fun. Different to handle

Favourite car so far is probably the 88 Ferrari. Only one ive not liked is the 1992 cars which always leads the 90’s race. The 1908 Williams is the slowest thing ever but goes round corners like a rocket. Not tried the 2013 cars since the young driver test.

MadDogMolloy
    Participant

@mrgrieves 1908 Williams? :-P

Only in the young driver test atm. Did you think the 2013 cars understeer a lot at corner entry? The tyres seem to slide a lot too.. Maybe I just need to get used to it..

mrgrieves
    Participant

1992 would have made more sence huh!

I actually thought the steering was more responsive this year. Maybe too responsive. I think it will just take awhile like last year to get used to the changes. I felt so much slower than last year.

MadDogMolloy
    Participant

@mrgrieves sorry I meant oversteer. I think it’s too responsive but will get used to it.

Just done a 90s race – it was so much fun. Need to try the 92 Williams!

mrgrieves
    Participant

Cant put my finger on it but the 1992 cars were disapointing. I like the 1999 Ferrari. Sounds like a monster too. The 80’s Turbo cars dont sound as i hoped they would

Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 690 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.