F1 Games

F1F Xbox 360 World Championship – Season 1 (NOW COMPLETE)

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 438 total)
  • Author
    MadDogMolloy
    Participant

@powderfinger if we started at 7.30 then Strunk wouldn’t make it!

MadDogMolloy
    Participant

@carnivorouspope could you give your top 3 team choices…just in case

infernojim
    Participant

Hey all!

Option 1 – if it ain’t broke don’t fix it.

Re team choice, I know there’s a lot of competition over at Sauber, but having had a mixed start to my career there, I would love to see if Peter will give me another chance.

1. Sauber
    2. Ferrari
    3. Force India

With regards to the full sprint championship races, I’m definitely up for it – 14th June is my preference, but I would be open to other days too. Not on a weekend though.

Look forward to the new championships!

infernojim
    Participant

Oh and ref holidays, I have nothing booked until a long weekend in October, which will mean I have a Monday out of the country.

Otherwise, I’m around all the time until then! May have to sit out the odd race to ensure a continuing harmonious relationship!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Okaaaaaaaayyy.
    1.Ferrari 2.Mercedes 3.Williams

Lt Alfred
    Participant

We have a sprint date that most people can do then?

infernojim
    Participant

Yeah, what’s going on here lads! Also, what are we counting down to, re a launch date for the summer / autumn / winter series of F1F 2012!

McWoblin
    Participant

I’m good for most weekdays in June…

McWoblin
    Participant

@Kyle

Have you looked into the Wiki type pages that RRR racing club do? Heres the link below,

http://www.reallyrubbishracing.co.uk/index.php?title=Main_Page

really intuitive layout and pretty easy to edit, but I’m not sure whats involved to set these up. Thought it would be worth looking into for next season.

MadDogMolloy
    Participant

@mrgrieves, @McWoblin, @carnivorouspope, @powderfinger, @lemon, @mnmracer, @strunk27 @infernojim @ljkobrien @kvothe @arowan @ms20

Ok it seems the best day for everyone for the sprint championship will be Tuesday 12th June. Is everyone ok with this day? We will start at 8.20 Gmt so Strunk can join us.

The race event format will now stay the same.

I will look at developing the wiki and setting up the forum either tomorrow or Thursday. I can’t do anything right now as I’m not home until then. Maybe perhaps start the season on 18th June?

infernojim
    Participant

I can’t do 12th June unfortunately.

Can do today, Thursday, or next Monday 11th, or Weds 13th / Thursday 14th! Pretty much anything apart from the 12th. DOH!

MadDogMolloy
    Participant

@infernojim we could do Wednesday 13th or Thursday 14th but ms20 can’t do those days. I can’t do the other days you mentioned. I chose 12th as looking over everyone’s posts including yours.. It seemed the best day… But if @ms20 can make the 13th or 14th we will go with one of those?

infernojim
    Participant

I’m sure this will happen again. If @ms20 can do 13th /14th, that would be awesome. But otherwise, I’m happy to wait until this happens again.

Fingers crossed for the 14th if that works out!

Matt
    Participant

I’m interested in joining if slots are still available. Team preference would be

1. Williams
    2. Sauber
    3. Lotus (Caterham)

ms20
    Participant

@maddogmolloy @infernojim I can do the 14th if we start at 8:30.

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 438 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.