F1 Games

Formula Virtual World Championship

Viewing 15 posts - 7,636 through 7,650 (of 12,334 total)
  • Author
    JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

@Redmist – Probably my favourite car so far. Though it seems my Sony sponsorship has been stolen again xD

Red
    Participant

@jamiefranklinf1
    Thanks dude. :) Means a lot!! Oh and I just had to throw in the Supernatural logo in there. xD but sorry for taking the Sony sponsorship, I would be more than happy for you to use the sponsorship as well. =)

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@Redmist – That looks even better in the flesh than it did on the template, and the template looked epic!

Red
    Participant

@bradley13
    Thanks Bradley!! :) I owe you some credit though wouldn’t have been in able to get it to look like that without your help!

Nick
    Participant

@redmist Now that is one nice looking car! Very distinctive, all the colours work well together. Great work. =)

JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

@Redmist – It’s been on the car for over a year now, even when Sony Lucas Grand Prix was in force, so I was planning to continue with it anyway :P

Red
    Participant

@jamiefranklinf1
    Hahaha then fair enough!! =) I guess I should have done better research there but just put it on the car with the whole Japanese connection. xD Well lets hope they can leads both to some points. ;)

Thanks for the kind comments everyone!!! =)

Nic Morley
    Participant

@redmist that is absolutely stunning. Really like, has a lot of character to it :)

Nic Morley
    Participant

@RoboCAT @bradley13 @diceman @bnm123 @JamieFranklinF1 @full-throttle-f1 @mathers @pezlo2013 @juan-pablo-heidfeld-1 @sirspuddington @aiera-music @redmist

Hello everyone. I understand many of you have been busy lately and so have I. However there are still a few things I need from you guys. Don’t rush however and take your time; but I think it’s a good idea to keep updated with who I need certain things from.

http://gyazo.com/4d078d3047c65d5ddac1485e02498017

Green is I have. Red is I don’t have.

Thanks

AMR
    Participant

So we’re nearly halfway there with the car launches. Stunning liveries so far guys, really proud of what we’ve all achieved!
    Like Nic was saying earlier, it’s really nice to see continuity with all the teams. The stand-out Lucas purple and gunmetal grey, the Meteor shades of blue, the radical blue and orange splashes on the Downton, and a wonderful blend of red and blues from newcomer Ocelot. Warrior look to enhance their great colours from the debut, and I, well, love lines and stuff >.<

Anticipation is building for this, sometimes more so than the real F1!

AMR
    Participant

Has anyone heard from Rossi? Are we going to become 11 before the season starts?

Red
    Participant

Yeah its been great to see the mixture of all the livers so far and its nice that the previous teams have kept their iconic look from previous seasons! As for Rossi, I’m not sure it would be a real shame to drop to 11 teams before the season starts!

Nic Morley
    Participant

I heard from Antonio a couple of weeks ago and he said he has been quite busy, but have sent him a catch up message now just to see how he going. I believe we are still wondering where Hollis Graham and Molto Veloce vanished to?…..

Lucas Wilson
    Participant

@redmist

Man, that is a flipping awesome car mate! I am jealuous :-)

@robocat

Sorry for not being around, I have started a new job so lifes pretty hectic at the moment.

Nice car @redmist love the fact you got netflix on there haha

I really need to get down to it, will send you some stuff tonight I imagine @robocat

Viewing 15 posts - 7,636 through 7,650 (of 12,334 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.