F1 Games

Formula Virtual World Championship

Viewing 15 posts - 7,651 through 7,665 (of 12,334 total)
  • Author
    Little_M_Lo
    Participant
    JT19
    Participant

After a 4 year absence (hence the avatar), I am back guys. And after discovering this…. Wow I am jealous. This looks amazing, would love to be part of it one day.

Harry Westwood
    Participant

It somehow is on the website the article I did so if anyone fancies checking it out here it is:
    http://formulav.weebly.com/formula-v/big-changes-for-westwood

Plus I’ll be unveiling my car soon, in about a week maximum?

Iestyn Davies
    Participant

Have to say, I’ve just found this as well @jt19, @robocat. Stumbled onto the website, impressed by the liveries, and found a video, so I watched the opening round of Season 2, Melbourne, and was hooked!

Great storytelling, red cars at the front, a decisively naughty German driver winning (after a race ban no less!), his Romance team-mate unlucky in traffic, along with the Italian competition, the next cars looking like a Brawn @jamiefranklinf1 (in the place of McLaren/a struggling British champion), and to top it all off, the red cars are now a ‘local’ team, based close to where I live, flying the flag of the local football team! Guess I’m a fan @mathers!

No wonder that F1 is now trying to enact something similar for old races. I might have to try and ‘catch-up’ before the new season begins!

Mathers
    Participant

@fastiesty Fantastic, great to hear we’ve got a supporter! I’m hoping season three is well and truly our year, there’s going to be something for us to shout about I’m sure!

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@jt19, @fastiesty – If you guys fancy it, I can always give you a spot in the Junior series? There aren’t video’s, but you get to help nurture the upcoming talent!

JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

Really nice to see some more fans of the series :) before long, Nic will have a whole host of YouTube subscribers!

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@bnm123, @diceman, @juan-pablo-heidfeld-1 or even @RoboCAT – If any of you need a hand with liveries, give me a shout. I think I may have worked out the template now

Bradley Downton
    Participant
    Little_M_Lo
    Participant

@fastiesty you should check out the Season 2 race at Indy. Probably the best race to date (at least in my opinion :)
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3EwDFVkUbgQ

Nick
    Participant

@pezlo2013 @fastiesty It’s definitely the least predictable, I would say. =D

Iestyn Davies
    Participant

@pezlo2013 What a crazy race.. that must be some drivers’ favourite tracks surely!

@bradley13
    I’ve always fancied myself as a Helmut Marko, so that sounds good :D

@mathers
    Nice.. lets see if the #22 can win another F1 championship!

Iestyn Davies
    Participant

Have to say, I just discovered this now too @jt19, @robocat. I stumbled onto the website, impressed by the liveries, and found a video.. so I watched the opening round of Season 2, Melbourne, and was hooked!

Great storytelling throughout the race, red cars at the front, a decisively naughty German driver winning (after a race ban no less!), his Romance team-mate unlucky in traffic, along with the Italian competition.. and what looks like the Brawn car as competition (in the place of McLaren/struggling British champion), and to top it all off, the red cars are now a ‘local’ team, based not far from where I live, flying the flag of the local football team @mathers. Guess I’m a fan!

Might have to ‘catch-up’ before the new season begins! This is why F1 is now chasing something similar for old races….

JT19
    Participant

@bradley13 @RoboCAT Was hoping for one to drop out and I could have first refusal? Unless there is already a waiting list. I will wait because I would love to be a Team Manager for the main series.

Nick
    Participant

@jt19 There’s not so much a waiting list as not enough places to go around at the moment. @robocat got around 14 applications for the vacant spot this season. Junior categories aren’t too bad, though, it’s still a good way to get involved in the series. There could be a chance to expand the grid further down the road, but we’ll see how it all goes this year for now.

Viewing 15 posts - 7,651 through 7,665 (of 12,334 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.