F1 Games

Grand Prix Manager 2

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Polishboy808
    Participant

Do you have the CD or the no-cd patch? Did you try what I said earlier?

Ratboy
    Keymaster

I have the CD, and mines 32 bit windows, I might try the patches see if that does anythin

Downloaded V1.03b patch it works :D now some some season mods

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m playing the 2010 patch currently. It’s a great piece of work, has the new tracks and everything, all drawn in that ‘retro PC game’ style. Only thug is I went into the 2nd season with 18m budget left, expecting a whole load of TV money, and ended up not seeing a penny. It’s gonna be a lean second season!

Polishboy808
    Participant

Hmm, I downloaded the 2010 mod and I have Brawn, Manor, Prodrive, and USF1. Anybody have the right 2010 mod?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I get my mods from this wonderful website:

http://www.gpm2world.com

specifically, here:

FIA claim BAR cheated

2/3 of the way down the page, last in the ‘mods’ section. There’s also the .dll files and patches you need if you don’t have the game proper. I believe it’s ok to download these if you haven’t, it’s not as if you can buy this game off the shelf any more.

Mike
    Participant

It’s a great game, but realistically, Any half decent job by a modern company would supersede (spelling?) it.

The community has kinda died in the last year, which is a terribly sad thing.

Alianora La Canta
    Participant

I found Grand Prix Manager 2 virtually unplayable and confusing. It probably didn’t help that I got introduced to the genre by Europress’ F1 Manager – it has a very different interface, is considerably simplified and more intuitive and features some hilarious workarounds – my Jordan team in 1996 had a $242m budget, which the real version never managed to get at any time in its existence!

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.